Bear Head with Pink Eyes, watercolor painting, animals, bear, brown
View Similar Items
John Rattenbury Skeaping - Harness Racing, Arles, France, 1960. Equine.Sulky. Driver.Jockeys. Racehorses.
- Design Credit: Samantha Todhunter Design Ltd., Photo Credit: Oliver Clarke. Dimensions: H 27 in. x W 25 in.
- Design Credit: Lucy Harris Studio, Photo Credit: Francesco Bertocci. Dimensions: H 27 in. x W 25 in.
- Design Credit: Timothy Godbold, Photo Credit: Karl Simone. Dimensions: H 27 in. x W 25 in.
1 of 4
Adam BatchelorBear Head with Pink Eyes, watercolor painting, animals, bear, brown
Adam’s artwork is a modern interpretation of naturalist painting, focusing on our perception of nature. He graduated with a BA Hons in Illustration from Norwich University of the Arts in 2009. After an exploratory experience whilst living in Nepal, he began to teach himself how to create ultra realistic imagery. Working in both watercolor and oil paint, his work explores through narrative, perception and multiple perspectives, a way to bring you closer to nature. Adam splits his time between his hometown of Suffolk, United Kingdom, and Tahsis, British Columbia.
- CreatorAdam Batchelor (British)
- Creation Year2022
- DimensionsHeight: 27 in (68.58 cm)Width: 25 in (63.5 cm)
- Movement & Style
- Gallery LocationMemphis, TN
- Reference NumberSeller: 6231stDibs: LU1711211245852
You May Also Like
- Summer GrowthBy Taryn BoalsLocated in Denver, COTaryn Boals was born in the small town of Orangeville, Illinois surrounded by farmland, horses, and open skies. Growing up in the country inspired her to develop a passion for art an...Category
2010s Naturalistic Animal PaintingsMaterials
Watercolor, Archival Paper
- The King's CamelopardLocated in Amsterdam, NLCharles Frederick de Brocktorff (1775–1850) ‘Camelopard – a present from the Pacha of Egypt to the King – at Malta on its way to England’ Signed and dated C.F. de Brocktorff. / 1827. lower right, inscribed as titled in the painted margins lower centre. Pencil and watercolour heightened with gold paint and gum arabic on paper, 36.8 x 27.9 cm A gift so majestic, it made kings blush, and a gift so grand, it would startle Europe into a craze. Pasha Muhammad Ali of Egypt (1805-1848) did it in 1827: he sent to Europe three magical spotted, horned creatures, each with a neck reaching the skies and legs as long as a house is high. One giraffe to King Charles X of France, one to Francis I of Austria and the most fabled one to King George IV of England. A curious sight for Europeans, who had not seen such a beast since the Medici giraffe in 1487. Few animals created more of a stir in Europe than these royal...Category
1820s Naturalistic Animal Drawings and WatercolorsMaterials
- Archibald Thorburn Original Watercolour - Woodcock In DunesBy Archibald ThorburnLocated in Edinburgh, GBA Rare, Original Watercolour by Archibald Thorburn, Depicting a Woodcock Among The Dunes. This is an excellent example of his work, presented in fantastic condition. An opportunity n...Category
1910s Naturalistic Animal PaintingsMaterials
- Animal painting of a 'Tamanuâguacû (Ant-eater)' late 17th/18th century, BrazilLocated in Amsterdam, NLFollower of Zacharias Wagener (1614-1688) Tamanuâguasû (Giant Anteater) On Italian 17th or 18th-century paper, H. 28 x W. 43.5 cm The present painting is a copy after Wagener’s painting of the anteater, Tamanduá-bandeira, which is illustrated in his “Thier Buch”, with 109 drawings of Brazilian fish, birds and mammals, published in Amsterdam c. 1641, in German. Zacharias Wagener, or Wagenaer in Dutch, (Dresden 1614 – Amsterdam 1668) was a real adventurer who became Opperhoofd on Deshima and Governor of the Cape of Good Hope in the service of the VOC. During the Thirty-Year War in Germany Wagener tried his luck in Amsterdam where he worked for the map-maker Willem Blaeu. In 1634 he joined the WIC and left for Dutch Brazil where he worked as writer and painter, together with Frans Post...Category
Early 18th Century Old Masters Animal Drawings and WatercolorsMaterials
Paper, India Ink, Gouache
- Early 20th Century Spaniel Dog PortraitLocated in Soquel, CASubstantial and period portrait of a beautiful spaniel done in charcoal signed "Lee" on verso, c.1913-1917. Although this is by an unknown artist it is an excellent example of Philadelphia Sketch Club quality drawing. Displayed in a distressed black vintage wood frame with mat. Image, 11"H x 13"W; frame dimensions 17"H x 19"W x 1"D. Phildelphia, PA. Gallery and Frame Makers label on verso. Based on the address and history we know the drawing to be 1913-1917. Founded by Adolph and George Newman...Category
1910s Realist Animal Drawings and WatercolorsMaterials
Paper, Charcoal, Gouache$750 Sale Price36% Off
- Two Mandarin Ducks, Circle of Sunqua, Gouache on Pith Paper, Qing DynastyBy SunquaLocated in Stockholm, SECircle of Sunqua (active 1830-1870) Two Mandarin Ducks pith paper (rice paper) gouache c.1830-1870 China Also close to: Chincqua, Lam Qua, Youqua. Compare with Ashmolean Museum, ...Category
19th Century Animal Drawings and WatercolorsMaterials
Gouache, Rice Paper
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery