Sidonie CaronFall Garden
This is a Japanese-style garden with a pond reflecting the fall foliage. I painted it in delicate colors to emphasize the serenity of such gardens.
About the Artist
English artist Sidonie Caron lives in the Pacific Northwest, where her art draws influence from Oregon’s natural beauty. Her brushstrokes are often loose yet retain the ability to depict small details–the foam of waves, a sparkling river reflection, the light hitting blades of grass. Each landscape embodies the mood of the scene. Sidonie’s color choices convey the difference between a warm sunny day, a blustery coastal afternoon, and a cool, misty outing near the water.
Acrylic painting on masonite board
Painting wraps around edges
Varnished and Ready to hang
Signed on front and back
36 in. h x 24 in. w x .75 in. d
8 lbs. 0 oz.
- ArtistSidonie Caron
- Creation Year2017
- Movement & Style
- Condition DetailsFall Garden. Sidonie Caron. Acrylic painting on masonite board. Painting wraps around edges. Varnished and Ready to hang. One-of-a-kind. Signed on front and back.
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 24 in. x D 0.75 in.H 91.44 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 1.91 cm
- Gallery LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU92213707052
- Seller Reference Number57374
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.