Items Similar to Scarlet Macaw Takes Flight by Anne Green View More
Anne GreenScarlet Macaw Takes Flight by Anne Green
Painterly image of Scarlet Macaw about to take flight by Anne Green (American, 20th century). Signed by the artist lower right. Possibly mid 1950's vintage. Presented in rustic gold frame, retouched. Image, 30"H x 24"W.
- ArtistAnne Green (American)
- Creation Year1950
- Movement & Style
- Condition DetailsRustic gold frame with paint retouched. Some paint re-touching to edges and lower right corner. Professionally cleaned and UV varnished.
- DimensionsH 32.25 in. x W 26.25 in. x D .94 in.H 81.92 cm x W 66.68 cm x D 2.39 cm
- Gallery LocationSoquel, CA
- Reference NumberLU5422823703
- Seller Reference NumberS5016
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Soquel, CA
More From This Seller
Frank Leonard StickThe Hunt w/ Friends , 1920
$4,400 Sale Price
The Hunt w/ Friends
Frank Leonard Stick
20th Century American Impressionist Animal Paintings
Blue skies, beagles, wild flowers and a friend joining in sport is the subject of this fresh interpretation of a traditional image by Frank Leonard Stick (American, 1884-1966). Signe...
Helen GleiforstLe Coq Gaulois, French Roosters, 1950
$2,280 Sale Price
Le Coq Gaulois, French Roosters
1950s American Impressionist Figurative Paintings
Charming painting of colorful Gallic "Le Coq Gaulois" roosters by listed California artist Helen Enoch Gleiforst (American,1903-1997), circa 1950. Born in Crete, Nebraska, Helen Gle...
Rainbow Trout & Oyster Still Life, 1910
American School (19/20)
1910s American Impressionist Still-life Paintings
Beautiful American School still life in the style of William Merritt Chase (American, 1849-1910). The canvas shows a tabletop with rainbow trout, oysters and lemon with burgundy bowl...
Mary PomeroyUnicorn, Serpent and Rabbit
$1,475 Sale Price
Unicorn, Serpent and Rabbit
Mid-20th Century American Impressionist Animal Paintings
An allegorical, impasto mid-century painting by German American artist Mary Barnas Pomeroy (1921-2010). Depicted are a unicorn, a serpent and a rabbit. Signed "C.M. Barnas" lower rig...