This lovely heavy and solid oval-shaped belt buckle is made from silver-toned metal. The buckle features an enamel design of deer in the mountains with turquoise sky, brown mountains and green firs and grass. The back has fine engraving details and a loop and hook. An engraved number (serial number?) reads "8543". The buckle will hold up to a 4 cm - 1.6" wide snap belt. PLEASE NOTE: The belt shown in picture 2 is not included. Excellent vintage condition with few patina. Height: 6 cm - 2,4" Width: 9 cm - 3.5"
- ConditionExcellent. Few patina.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 2.4 in. x W 3.5 in.
H 6.1 cm x W 8.89 cm
- Seller locationMunich, DE
- Reference numberLU78533384703
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Munich, DE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like