1920s Chiffon Drop Waist "Flapper" Dress with Black Lace
Delicate and wonderful, this sheer almost antique dress from the 1920's is a pure dream. Dress has stitching running from neck and shoulder to mid dress, mimicking pleats. One seam runs along the waist, while three run below it giving the dress some texture. Below the drop waist is a lace fabric that is extremely soft and delicate to the touch. Dress has a loose and large fit and is OS. Please see measurements. In excellent vintage condition for its age. Unfortunately, only remnants of the design house or designer remain. *All garments and accessories have been professionally cleaned and thoroughly checked before shipping. They are ready to enjoy upon arrival!
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Period20th Century
- Material NotesLace
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust46 in. (116.84 cm)
- Waist45 in. (114.3 cm)
- Hip49.5 in. (125.73 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem52 in. (132.08 cm)
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU10321128992
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Yirmiyahu Hand Embroidered Jerusalem Kaftan, 19...
1960s Valentina Colorful Pixelated Print Dress
You May Also Like
Balenciaga Black Silk Long Halter Dress