Items Similar to 1930s 1940s Cotton Floral Quilted Wrap Dress View More
1930s 1940s Cotton Floral Quilted Wrap Dress
Large size, approximate size 10
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesCotton
- Condition DetailsThis is an antique and is in excellent condition for the age, some tiny holes or spots may exist however this is in very good and wearable condition. Minor holes are always to be expected with lace. All vintage is sold as-is.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberSL6ON0636 SL_6ON0636
- Reference NumberLU16125757642
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Antique Patchwork Kimono with Gold & Silver Met...
Mid-20th Century Day Dresses
Antique Patchwork Kimono with Gold & Silver Metallic Embroidery
Mid-Century Vintage Japanese Kimono with Flower...
Mid-20th Century Day Dresses
Vintage Mid-Century Japanese Kimono with Flowers and Birds
Rare 1930s Bias Cut Floral Cotton Negligee Slip...
Rare 1930s Bias Cut Floral Cotton Negligee Slip Dress & Robe
You May Also Like
Edwardian Eyelet and Lace Full Bridal Petticoat...
Early 1900s Nightgowns
Though it looks and wears like a nightgown, this incredible garment was actually the Edwardian equivalent of a full slip and would have been worn beneath a corset, up to three additi...
Edwardian Padded Canton Silk Embroidered Robe, ...
Early 1900s Robes
Though this robe’s delicate pastel hue and exquisite softness make it an ideal dressing gown, it would be such a shame to hide it behind closed doors. Cut much like a 1950s swing coa...
Blush Pink Marabou Feather Pillow Talk Negligée...
Too beautiful to be kept in the bedroom, this negligée is lovely enough to wear in public. The 2 ½ foot marabou feather cords may be tied in front or back for two completely differen...
1920's Chiffon and Lace Dip Hem Gown
Late 19th Century Art Nouveau Loungewear
Black chiffon and lace lingerie gown with dipping hem, pink ribbon drawstring waist, lace insertions and rosebud decoration. Easily worn layered as summer dress. 1920's USA. 34" at...
Vintage Pucci Formfit Rogers Caftan & Maxi dress 1960s
$375 Sale Price
Vintage Pucci Formfit Rogers Caftan & Maxi dres...
This is quite an unusual piece for a Pucci as the entire body is a solid, with only print and color in the trimmings. Beautiful and ethereal with twist! You can still get your Pu...
1960s Annacat Psychedelic Geo Print Maxi Dress
Enchanting late 1960's psychedelic chiffon geo print dress with a long, billowing and utterly romantic silhouette. Stand up collar with full balloon sleeves and gathered cuffs. Uniqu...
1960's Emilio Pucci for Formfit Rodgers Floral ...
1970s Mini Dresses
The most adorable little dress from 1960s Emilio Pucci for Formfit Rodgets! Made out of a semi sheer floral fabric in shades of blue, violet and green. Flattering v-neckline and empi...
Lucie Ann of Beverly Hills Vintage 1970s 70s Ma...
1970s Maxi Dresses
Unlined Back Metal Zip and Hook Closure Marked Size: Not Marked Color: Multicolor Label: Lucie Ann Measurements: Bust: 34" Empire Waist: 30" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve Length...