Items Similar to 1980s Patricia Lester Pink Champagne Silk Ensemble View More
1980s Patricia Lester Pink Champagne Silk Ensemble
Look out Fortuny, this is the best Patricia Lester EVER! Gorgeous pleated pink champagne silk with silver bugle beads. Clings to the body in all of the right places. This dress is absolutely stunning. Bolero Jacket is a dream with silver bugle bead detailing and pleats. Truly wonderful! One size Dress - Shoulder Hem Length: 47 inches Jacket - Shoulder Hem Length: 18 1/2 inches *All garments have been professionally cleaned and thoroughly checked before shipping. They are ready to wear upon arrival.
- DesignerPatricia Lester
- BrandPatricia Lester
- Place of OriginWales
- Material NotesSilkBeadworkDrape
- Condition DetailsWell Preserved
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Shoulder to Hem47 in. (119.38 cm)
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU1032597382
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
More From This Seller
1960s Malcolm Starr Deco Floral Maxi Dress in G...
1960s Maxi Dresses
Beautiful intricately printed dress by Youssef Rizkallah for Malcolm Starr. The dress is maxi length, with an A - Line silhouette, long bishop sleeves with a wide cuff, a fitted bodi...
Velvet Lattice Ombre Fringe Tassel Flapper Tuni...
1920s Evening Dresses and Gowns
Absolutely impeccable 1920s flapper tunic! This gorgeous piece is composed of a drop waist sheer blouse with cross-crossing velvet diamond lattice overlaid with a gold thread lattice...
Rare 1960s Goldworm Italian Knit Dress with Mir...
1960s Informal Dresses
AMAZING! This 1960s Italian knit dress hits below the knee, has long sleeves, a jewel collar, and an empire waist. The dress features Joan Miró's "Upside Down Figures" painting as a ...
Leo Narducci Multicolor Ebru Marbling Print Dre...
Leo Narducci, Leo Narducci
1970s Cocktail Dresses
Coty Award Recipient, Leo Narducci created this fabulous mini dress in the 60's just as the Bristish invation was making its mark in the US. Reminiscent of Mary Quant, this thigh-le...