Vintage c. 1950s white, green and magenta pink rose print taffeta party dress. Spaghetti straps. Tea length. Wide olive green taffeta attached cumberbund sash with large bow at back. Skirt has layered lining of tulle, taffeta and crinoline for fullness. Metal zipper at back. Unmarked Fabric Content: Acetate taffeta; Lining: tulle, acetate taffeta, crinoline and interfacing. Measurements: Chest: 29" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 24" (narrowest point) Hip: FULL (measured 6" below waist) Total Length: 40" (measured on back, shoulder seam to hem)
- ConditionExcellent. Faint discoloration at the straps, neckline and underarms. Tiny spots at the straps only noticeable upon close examination. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:007201
- Reference numberLU54132009353
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like