Items Similar to 1960s Beaded Pat Sandler Silk Chiffon Tangerine Orange Dress View More
1960s Beaded Pat Sandler Silk Chiffon Tangerine Orange Dress
Early 1960s full flare silk chiffon dress with a gold net bodice covered in beads and sequins. Our model is a size 4 and the dress is a little loose on her, please note measurements.
- Place of OriginUnited States
- DimensionsD 43 in.D 109.22 cm
- Marked SizeS (US)
- Bust34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Waist26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Hip46 in. (116.84 cm)
- Length43 in. (109.22 cm)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number7ON0262
- Reference NumberLU16125538001
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Gianfranco Ferre Studio Taffeta Gown
Late 20th Century Evening Dresses and Gowns
This is a stunning peachy-orange taffeta gown from Gianfranco Ferre's Studio collection. From the front, the elegant slim A-line cut looks deceptively simple. The square neckline is ...
1960s Beaded Silk Chiffon Gown
1960s Evening Dresses and Gowns
Chiffon gown with radzimir bodice and vest.
Hand Embroidered Japanese Silk Kimono In Orange...
Mid-20th Century Robes
Hand Embroidered Japanese Silk Kimono In Orange With With Birds & Waves
Ann Demeulemeester Parachute Nylon Ensemble
Ann Demeulemeester, Ann Demeulemeester
2010s Evening Dresses and Gowns
We have this spectacular ensemble from Ann Demeulemeester. There is a skirt and tunic and three layers of sleeveless cloaks. Can be worn innumerable ways.