Vintage gown from English designer Thea Porter dates to the 1970's and retailed at Giorgio Beverly Hills. It is made of a variety of fabrics including an orange silk chiffon, purple/blue silk shantung, and ethnic metallic jacquard. V-neck and cuffs are trimmed with aged gold bullion. Side slit in skirt. Silk chiffon lining. Center back zippered closure. No size label. Measurements- Bust: 31" Waist: 25" Hip: 34" Across Shoulder: approximately 15" Sleeve Length: approximately 23" Center Back Length: 54"
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- ConditionGood. A few small holes throughout. See photo for one example. More photos available upon request..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust31 in. (78.74 cm)
- Waist25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Hip34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberLU1693844541
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like