Vintage c.1960's Donald Brooks black wool sleeveless evening gown. Keyhole neckline with wide trim detail. Long gathered skirt. Center back invisible zipper with three covered button and loop closures and single snap closure at top. Matching attached belt with three covered button and loop closure and single snap closure at center back. Fully lined. Dress appears to have been re-hemmed. Unmarked Fabric Content: Shell: Wool / silk blend, Lining: Silk. Measurements: Shoulder 11.75" (seam to seam) Chest: 31" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 23" (narrowest point) Hip: Full (measured 6" below the waist) Total Length: 58" (measured center back to hem)
- BrandDonald Brooks
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionExcellent. Minor discoloration to interior lining, mostly at hemline. Center back neckline snap closure does not stay closed. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:009093
- Reference numberLU54132510793
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like