This is an outstanding, rare vintage dress from one of our favorite designers, Norma Kamali. This Norma Kamali OMO butterfly dress is from 1978 and a version of this dress is in the MET museum. This dress has three tiers of gorgeous pleated fine rayon fabric that creates the effect of butterfly wings. It has a deep V neck both in the front and in the back and is in a lovely blue/teal color. Each tier has a 38" opening, the draping material and construction allow it to fit a range of sizes. It is unpinned on our size 2 mannequin. LENGTH from shoulder to side hem: 47" LENGTH from shoulder to front hem: 36"
- BrandNorma Kamali
- Place of originUnited States
- Material notes
- ConditionExcellent. One small hole near the hem, very hard to see, as it is covered by layers of fabric. One small snag found..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationPortland, OR
- Seller reference number2689
- Reference numberLU22323767163
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Portland, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like