Items Similar to Silk Cashmere Wool Graphic Stripe Evening Dress View More
Silk Cashmere Wool Graphic Stripe Evening Dress
Unlabeled evening dress of the softest silk/cashmere twill. Graphic black diagonal stripe patterns on charcoal grey. Deep inverted pleats at the waist release to a very full skirt. Back zip entry. Undoubtedly a designer dress of the period. Size 0-2 Bust: 32", Waist 24", Sleeve length: 26" total length: 56" across shoulder blades: 12" Excellent condition.
- Place of OriginUSA
- Material NotesSilkCashmere
- Condition DetailsExcellent
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked SizeXS-S (US)
- Seller LocationRiverdale, NY
- Reference NumberAU10112946593
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Riverdale, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Amazing Art Deco Chiffon Gown with Hydrangea Lace
1930s Evening Dresses and Gowns
Art Deco Chiffon Gown of Haute Couture quality with Hydrangea ecru Lace detailing. This gown has been styled backwards in photos to highlight the amazing detailing. The front of t...
Deco Shadow Print Chiffon Cherries Dress
Early 20th Century Art Deco Day Dresses
Silk chiffon dress from the 1930s with an unusual cut and modern presence. Oversized kimono sleeves fall from a yoke and are loosely gathered and float over the the dress in an unusu...
Wonderful 1930s "Hidden" Bouquet Floral Evening...
Early 20th Century Evening Dresses and Gowns
Wonderful quality early 1930s deep navy blue sheer marquisite, flower trimmed evening dress with "hidden" bouquets "under" dress at shoulders, front and back. Side snap closure on si...
Art Deco French Couture 1920's Flapper Dress
Early 20th Century Evening Gowns
Unusual 1920s French Art Deco flapper evening dress of Couture Quality. Luminiscent black laquered silk organza-chiffon, hand applied with paillette embroidery of abstract poppy flo...