Items Similar to houndstooth wool peplum jumpsuit, circa 1960s View More
houndstooth wool peplum jumpsuit, circa 1960s
Green and white houndstooth wool jumpsuit, circa 1960s. The jumpsuit features detachable peplum with two pockets.
- Place of OriginUnknown
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU14022237313
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in London, GB
More From This Seller
Red Lurex Knitted Evening Ensemble, c. 1960s
1960s Evening Dresses and Gowns
1960s evening ensemble in a heavy knitted lurex fabric. A high waisted maxi skirt and a long v-neck vest with a decorative black rose make up the ensemble creating a unique and rich ...
Wide leg halter neck jumpsuit, c. 1970s
A great wide leg halter neck jumpsuit, circa 1970s. The jumpsuit has an open back and two side pockets. Waist 28 inches
Marine blue jumpsuit with cut out and lace up b...
Original 1970s marine blue jumpsuit with striped attached lace up bra, midriff cut out and bell bottom flared pants with fringed hem. Bust 32" Waist 26" + please note that t...
Haute Couture Grieder Les Boutiques floral skir...
1960s Skirt Suits
Haute Couture skirt suit from the 1960s made for the high end Swiss department store Grieder. The skirt features a tailored woollen jacket with matching large belt and a pencil skirt...