Items Similar to Large Scale Decorative Iron Architectural Arch View More
Large Scale Decorative Iron Architectural Arch
19th c. large iron architectural fragment with scroll work. Was originally used as a window grill in Guatemala. Has original brackets which create space from the wall and casts shadows and gives it dimension .
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginGuatemala
- Date of Manufacture19th c
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good antique condition.
- DimensionsH 55.5 in. x W 101.5 in. x D 1.25 in.H 140.97 cm x W 257.81 cm x D 3.18 cm
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference Number#46-259
- Reference NumberU12032279781355
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2004
Located in Los Angeles, CA
More From This Seller
Wood and Iron Architectural Element
Antique 19th Century Central Asian Primitive Wall-mounted Sculptures
Old wood with decorative iron. Can be hung on wall either vertically or horizontally. Interesting iron work and pattern. Handles can be removed Width including handles is 52.
19th Century Antique Painted Wooden Columns and Arches - Set of Three
$2,816 Sale Price / set
19th Century Antique Painted Wooden Columns and...
Antique 19th Century Honduran Spanish Colonial Pedestals and Columns
Three 19th c. blue columns with arches. Original paint. Columns alone are 6.5" square and 92" high, with arches the dimensions are 138x7.5x103.5H. Beautiful and majestic. Can be pair...
Pair of Large Antique Doors with Smaller Doors ...
Antique 19th Century Guatemalan Spanish Colonial Doors and Gates
Huge 19th c. portons - large doors with smaller doors. Totally functional and great looking. large iron clavos, nails, throughout, original hardware 9'3 inches x 4.5 inches thick x 1...