Items Similar to Property Bronze Airin Bell Dated 1815 with its Wrought Iron Top and Wood Beam View More
Property Bronze Airin Bell Dated 1815 with its Wrought Iron Top and Wood Beam
The bronze Airin bell dated 1815 is attached to its wood beam with its wrought iron mounts. The bell clapper is lacking. The dimensions of the bell is 11.50 diameter 11" height. The total dimensions with the beam and wrought iron top is 34" height 17" wide.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1815
- Materials and TechniquesCastBronze
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 11 in. x Dm 11.5 in.H 27.94 cm x Dm 29.21 cm
- Diameter11.5 in. (29.21 cm)
- Seller LocationMiami, FL
- Seller Reference Number1428
- Reference NumberLU88695721493
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in Miami, FL
More From This Seller
Pair of polished hammered iron Art Deco Architectural Elements
$3,200 Sale Price / set
Pair of polished hammered iron Art Deco Archite...
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Architectural Elements
Element of architecture, made of hammered iron. can be ornamenting any interior or exterior design. The pieces are ready to install. One inch thick, the parts to install (attach...
Chinese Gueridon with Marble Top, Pedestal in Exotic Wood
$800 Sale Price
Chinese Gueridon with Marble Top, Pedestal in E...
Vintage 1910s Asian Chinoiserie Gueridon
Breccia Marble, Hardwood
Small Chinese gueridon, or possibly, pedestal carved in tropical wood, marble-top.
Chinese Bronze Iron for Silk
Antique 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export Metalwork
19th century Chinese bronze iron used for ironing silk clothes. Very finely carved handle. The bronze bowl is receiving the embers, in order to warmed the flat bowl and iron the silk...
18th Century Fireplace Wrought Iron Tools in Lo...
Antique Mid-18th Century French Louis XIV Fireplace Tools and Chimney Pots
Extremely stylish 18th century fireplace wrought iron tools. Work in iron superbly designed. Louis XIV style. The dimension of the shovel itself is 7" wide 9" long, the handle of ...