Handmade Fire Grate and Fire Dogs
Mid-20th century, unusual handmade 17th century style fire grate with integral fire dogs with twisted decorations and ram's head motifs, and matching set of four fire irons.
- Date of ManufactureMid-20th Century
- Condition DetailsAll pieces are reviewed, cleaned and waxed by our French polishing and cabinet-making workshops prior to despatch.
- DimensionsH 29.53 in. x W 55.52 in. x D 17.33 in.H 75 cm x W 141 cm x D 44 cm
- Seller LocationEdinburgh, GB
- Seller Reference Number23978
- Sold AsSet of 5
- Reference NumberLU3658310607253
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Edinburgh, GB
More From This Seller
George IV Combination Music Stand, Fire Screen ...
Antique 1820s George IV Footstools
George IV mahogany adjustable combined music stand, fire screen and foot rest, circa 1820. With adjustable, mahogany framed fabric section to the back and two adjustable candle holde...
Regency Mahogany and Inlaid Teapoy
Antique 1820s Regency Tea Caddies
Regency mahogany and inlaid teapoy, circa 1820. With hinged top opening to show four different canisters with wooden lids and bovine handles, and two central apertures for mixing bow...
Large Glass and Brass Chandelier
Early 20th Century Chandeliers and Pendants
Unusual large glass and brass chandelier, circa 1900. The cast brass top section has several raised brass arms with hanging drops. Beneath this there are 4 lamp holders which light t...
Regency Mahogany and Ebonised Linen Press
Antique 1810s Regency Linen Presses
Regency mahogany and ebonised inlaid linen press, circa 1810. The stylish architectural pediment has raised moulded sides, over the flamed mahogany frieze. There are two doors framed...