- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Great usable size and excellent condition. To be used in a fireplace or as a backsplash..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 25.6 in. x W 25.6 in. x D 0.67 in.
H 65 cm x W 65 cm x D 1.7 cm
- Seller locationHaarlem, NL
- Seller reference number703
- Reference numberLU1002510180411
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Antique Late Victorian Cast Iron Combination Fi...
English Fireplace Tools and Chimney Pots
Large antique late Victorian cast iron combination fireplace with ornate capitals above jambs with runs of bell flowers. The frieze and canopy are equally well cast with classical de...