- CreatorBjorn Wiinblad (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1971
- ConditionExcellent. very good. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 43 in. x Dm 25 in.
H 109.22 cm x Dm 63.5 cm
- Diameter25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberU1202218473593
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Early Richard Schultz Model 715 Chaise Longue f...
Richard Schultz, Knoll International
American Chaise Longues
1963 Richard Schultz design this wonderful adjustable chaise with Bertoia technology welded wire frame. The 715 model was selected by MoMA for the permanent collection same year. Sho...