- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1910-1920
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very slight loss to glaze at top corner, as shown. Original, clean, ready to use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 21.25 in. x W 24.25 in. x D 16.25 in.
H 53.98 cm x W 61.6 cm x D 41.28 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Reference numberLU978710767471
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Wrought Iron and Marble-Top Table Attributed to...
Allan Gould, Functional Furniture
American End Tables
Wrought Iron, Marble
Architectural design marble-top with wrought iron base, design attributed to Allan Gould, for Functional Furniture. The metal base shows cosmetic wear to finish as does the marble to...
Art Deco Tile-Top Drink Table by Catalina Tile
American Side Tables
Ceramic, Wrought Iron, Paint
Elegant wrought iron and ceramic tile drinks table featuring hand-glazed decorative art tiles from Catalina, California. Made in the Art Deco style the iron base has four delicate cu...