- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 5 in. x Dm 8.75 in.
H 12.7 cm x Dm 22.23 cm
- Diameter8.75 in. (22.23 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Reference numberLU91467099453
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Early 19th Century Derby Porcelain Boug...
Royal Crown Derby Porcelain
A rarely found pair of semicircular form soft-paste porcelain bough / bulb pots, flanked by gilt ram's heads, with pierced, removable lid. Hand-painted with a pattern of five gold st...