A fine pair of extra large (diameter 32 to 34") round low English garden planters or circular planting troughs, from the early to mid-20th century, of composition stone, each planter featuring a classical ring motif and rolled edge around the outer circumference, the basin raised and set upon a lower ring. Planter one: H 18 x D 34, inside D or opening is 29 1/2 inches Planter two: H 18 x D 32, inside D or opening is 28 1/2 inches Individually priced, $4895 each planter.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition - Wear commensurate with age and use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 18 in. x Dm 34 in.
H 45.72 cm x Dm 86.36 cm
- Diameter34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberW0304
- Reference numberLU88277693493
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like