Sculptor Babette Bloch is a Pioneer in the use of laser-cut and water jet-cut stainless steel in creating figurative works of art. In particular she has made a large version of this happy dog. Signed: Bloch and 3/9.
- CreatorBabette Bloch (Artist)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture2004-2007
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 22.25 in. x W 22 in. x D 4.5 in.
H 56.52 cm x W 55.88 cm x D 11.43 cm
- Seller locationHaddonfield, NJ
- Seller reference number31941
- Reference numberLU94346172353
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Haddonfield, NJ
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like