- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1870
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. the sculpture is able to be mounted if purchaser desires. screw holes are pre drilled in base.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 9 in. x W 4 in. x D 4 in.
H 22.86 cm x W 10.16 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller locationCharleston, SC
- Seller reference number2275
- Reference numberLU92028005033
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century French Bronze Lamp of Male Indian ...
A. Toussaint - G. Chaudoir
French More Lighting
A well patinated bronze figure, representing an American Indian, wearing a draped headdress, robe and a pendant hooped earring. Signed to the plinth 'A.Tossaint 1850', and the foundr...