Items Similar to Pair of 18th Century Venetian Paper Mâché Feet with Sandals View More
Pair of 18th Century Venetian Paper Mâché Feet with Sandals
Pair of 18th century Venetian paper mache feet with sandals.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture18th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 11.25 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 16.5 in.H 28.58 cm x W 11.43 cm x D 41.91 cm
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU107667738723
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
More From This Seller
Pair of 18th Century Quartz Giltwood Fragments
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Bohemian Mounted Objects
Quartz, Wood, Giltwood
Italian giltwood fragments affixed to natural calcite or quartz crystal base. These are beautiful antique artifacts that have been taken away from their original context and changed ...
18th Century Quartz Giltwood Fragment
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Bohemian Natural Specimens
Quartz, Wood, Giltwood
18th century Italian giltwood grape fragment decorated with quartz crystals in matrix and set on a natural forming selenite base. A beautiful antique artifact that has been taken awa...
18th Century Giltwood "Daisies" Quartz Fragment
21st Century and Contemporary French Baroque Natural Specimens
An 18th century French giltwood boiserie floral fragment decorated with quartz crystal in matrix set on a natural forming large quartz point. This beautiful antique artifact has been...
Rare Pair of 18th Century Venetian Etched Mirro...
Antique 1770s Italian Wall Lights and Sconces
Bronze, Glass, Blown Glass, Mirror, Giltwood
An exceptionally rare pair of 18th century Venetian etched mirror wall sconces. Each sconce features handblown glass to include extruded scrolls, flowers and an amazing monumental th...