Items Similar to Vintage Steampunk Kinetic Fantasy Flying Machine View More
Vintage Steampunk Kinetic Fantasy Flying Machine
Humorous Steampunk Kinetic sculpture of a fantasy flying machine in the spirit of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Wild Wild West, creatively and artistically assembled from found items including: old fashioned manual egg beater, fireplace bellows, Wilson wood golf club head, a terrestrial globe, rubber bulb from the Horn of an old automobile, a boat propeller, kerosene lantern, vegetable steamer, binoculars, a wood coat hanger, some conduit cable.......practically the kitchen sink. Similar to Les Machines Volantes by Claudia Marchesin & Serge Reynaud.
- Of the PeriodFolk Art
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureLate 1980s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 20 in. x W 15 in. x D 10 in.H 50.8 cm x W 38.1 cm x D 25.4 cm
- Seller LocationHingham, MA
- Seller Reference NumberBG@BDC
- Reference NumberLU886613482572
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in Hingham, MA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Contemporary 9-Rod Brass Kinetic Sculpture
21st Century and Contemporary American Mid-Century Modern Mobiles and Ki...
Solid Brass kinetic tonal sculpture. Measures 56 inches high on 9 inch square solid brass base. Style of Bertoia.
Vintage Life-Sized Painted Cement Seagull, Signed
Vintage 1950s American Folk Art Sculptures
Steel, Driftwood, Concrete, Cement
Life size and realistic hand painted seagull made of concrete on iron legs with lead webbed feet on beach wood pedestal stand. It is signed and numbered on the underside but I can...
Vintage Brass Perched Parrot Sculpture by Sergi...
Vintage 1970s Mexican Folk Art Animal Sculptures
Large brass hand made limited edition perched parrot in swing by Mexican artist, Sergio Bustamante, circa 1970. See our separate listing for a similarly large parrot as well as a sm...
1950's Italian Flying Saucer Pendant After Piet...
Vintage 1950s Italian Chandeliers and Pendants
A stunning pendant fixture in the manner of Pietro Chiesa for Fontana Arte. Etched glass top reflector over satin glass bowl with ornamented long brass rod and fittings, including or...