This delicate sculpture of an Amaryllis flower in bloom is entirely hand-carved in Swiss pinewood, painted by hand using natural pigments, and then lacquered for a glossy finish. The Swiss pine wood base is hand-carved into the shape of a stone and painted in anthracite gray pigments. A replica of this product will vary slightly in its appearance as each piece is made by hand.
For more information about customization options, please contact us.
- CreatorPaolo Londero (Maker)
- Production typeCurrent Production
- Production timeIt will take 2-3 weeks to make this piece
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureContemporary
- Materials and techniques
H 21.66 in. x W 15.75 in. x D 10.63 in.
H 55 cm x W 40 cm x D 27 cm
- Seller locationMilan, IT
- Seller reference numberPAOLMI-012
- Reference numberLU1706210406953
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 20 hrs
Located in Milan, IT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like