Ceramic vessel used by glaziers to melt glass at very high temperatures. Enhanced by the crackling, pitting, glass remnants and drippings. Can be used as a planter or decorative object, indoors or outdoors. Multiple crucibles available.
- Date of manufacture1960s
- ConditionExcellent. Small chip to rim of vessel..
- WearMinor structural damages.
H 17 in.
H 43.18 cm
- Diameter29.5 in. (74.93 cm)
- Seller locationCathedral City, CA
- Reference numberLU85916530713
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Cathedral City, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like