- CreatorFrançois-Théodore Legras (Artist)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. excellent condition :no chip,no hairline ,intact gold..
H 20 in.
H 50.8 cm
- Diameter6.5 in. (16.51 cm)
- Seller locationCharleston, SC
- Seller reference number1260
- Reference numberLU92025215073
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
circa1890 Grand "Exhibition” Glass Vase by Fran...
For a Connoisseur--A Most Remarkable Rare Find in the Manner of Emil Galle, Lalique, and Daum his contemporaries. May be one of a kind. The most extraordinary Large Art Nouveau 'EXH...