- CreatorJean-Leon Mayodon (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Overall excellent; one chip on base..
H 11.75 in.
H 29.85 cm
- Diameter6.5 in. (16.51 cm)
- Seller locationPhiladelphia, PA
- Reference numberLU865110412213
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Modernist French Art Deco Crackle Ceramic Vase ...
Saint Clément, Atelier Primavera au Printemps
Very nice Art Deco vase by Saint Clement, France. French ceramic vase with white crackle glaze finish. Features a tumbler shape with large opening and stunning modernist carved desig...