Items Similar to Art Nouveau Style Glass and Pewter Decanter View More
Art Nouveau Style Glass and Pewter Decanter
Art Nouveau style pewter and glass decanter was made in the second half of the 20th century in Belgium by company Potstainiers Hutois. Decanter is made of glass with beautiful Art Nouveau style pewter decors – flowers and birds. The company "Potstainiers Hutois" was founded in 1949 in Belgium. Since their great success in Universal Expo in Brussels in 1958 companies "Potstainiers Hutois" tin articles are in demand worldwide. Alloy of this company is absolutely lead free, so there is no danger for health. All their creations are handmade and made of 94% pewter. Dimensions: Diameter 20 cm / 7.87 in; height: 26 cm / 10.23 in. In good condition, slight age-related signs of wear.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1959
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsIn good condition, slight age-related signs of wear.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 10.24 in. x Dm 7.88 in.H 26 cm x Dm 20 cm
- Diameter7.88 in. (20 cm)
- Seller LocationBarntrup, DE
- Reference NumberLU4268113651872
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Barntrup, DE
More From This Seller
Rococo Style Liquor Bar Tantalus Cave à Liqueur
Vintage 1920s European Rococo Barware
Bronze, Glass, Wood
Elegant liquor bar Tantalus / Cave à liqueur circa 1920s, made of precious wood veneers and marquetry, bronze decors. Set contains a removable wooden inset with bronze lift handle; ...
Art Nouveau Style Bronze and Frosted Glass Chan...
Vintage 1920s French Art Nouveau Chandeliers and Pendants
Art Nouveau style four-light chandelier. Three bronze arms with frosted glass shades and central frosted glass globe, each with original E27 socket and new wiring. In a good condit...
Art Nouveau Bronze and Glass Rod Chandelier Pen...
Vintage 1930s French Art Nouveau Chandeliers and Pendants
Charming Art Nouveau style bronze and glass rod tubes chandelier / pendant from the 1930s with original E27 socket and new wiring. Measures: Height is 33 inches / 83 cm, diameter 12...
Art Nouveau Square Glass Bowl with Flowers and ...
Vintage 1920s French Art Nouveau Glass
French Art Nouveau frosted green glass bowl or jardinière with an enameled hand painted floral decoration and gold highlight pattern, circa 1920. In a good condition, slight loss to...