Items Similar to Early 20th Century Chiselled Brass and Gilt Pineapple Box Caddy View More
Early 20th Century Chiselled Brass and Gilt Pineapple Box Caddy
Early 20th century chisled brass and gilt pineapple box caddy Stunning and rare chisled gilt brass pineapple two part box or caddy. Measures: Height 10" diameter 4.5". Ea034-62.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 10 in. x Dm 4.5 in.H 25.4 cm x Dm 11.43 cm
- Diameter4.5 in. (11.43 cm)
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA034-62
- Reference NumberLU8786972898
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century French Gilt Desktop Inkwell
Early 20th Century French Romantic Inkwells
Fine quality double inkwell, circa 1900. Oval shape with a marble base, pierced gilt gallery which forms the backdrop for the two inkwells and two pen rests. One replaced ceram...
Early 20th Century Swedish Pine Painted Tool Box
20th Century Swedish Rustic Decorative Boxes
Piece of Swedish everyday pine woodwork in original condition, circa 1900 Blue painted box with evidence of paint loss and additional paint. Metal handle with latch. Lid opens ...
Early 20th Century Copper Pail
Early 20th Century English Late Victorian Decorative Bowls
Early 20th century pail, circa 1900. Steel and copper bucket. Nicely shaped compared to the norm. Complete with handle and original wooden grip. Expected surface marks, but a f...
Early 20th Century Alabaster Tiger Mantle Decor...
Early 20th Century French Art Deco Animal Sculptures
Good quality art deco period tiger, circa 1920. Shown in a semi prone position while standing on a tree trunk or large branch. Good size with no losses, minor surface marks.