Items Similar to Early 20th Century French Riveted Iron Wine Cage or Wine Cellar for 200 Bottles View More
Early 20th Century French Riveted Iron Wine Cage or Wine Cellar for 200 Bottles
Originally used in a French wine cellar, this riveted iron wine cage from the early twentieth century holds up to 200 bottles and is painted in a dark green. The lock plate that slides over the ring where a padlock can be secured is marked Fer Rigide Bte 800G, or Rigid iron in English. Smaller in scale than the Industrial sized wine cages used by restaurants in France, this piece would be ideal for the home collection of a wine connoisseur or could inspire an aficionado into starting his or her own collection, circa 1930.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1930
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 44 in. x W 40.5 in. x D 22 in.H 111.76 cm x W 102.87 cm x D 55.88 cm
- Seller LocationFayetteville, AR
- Seller Reference Number18B201
- Reference NumberLU983213148281
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Fayetteville, AR
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century French Bentwood Bar Stool, T...
Antique Early 1900s French Stools
This early 20th century French bar stool in the Thonet style stands at counter height. Constructed of bentwood, this backless stool features a slatted seat and a circular stretcher a...
French Silver Plate Champagne Bucket or Wine Ch...
Mid-20th Century French Barware
This unique French silver plate champagne bucket or wine chiller from the mid-20th century has an unusual oval form detailed with banding and features a removable pierced divider tha...
Mid-20th Century French Iron Baker's Rack with ...
Mid-20th Century French Shelves
A rare find in a unique small scale, this French iron baker's rack from Normandy is trimmed in brass around each of its three shelves. The shelves are joined by scrolling iron detail...
Early 20th Century Artisan Made Oak Calvados Ba...
Early 20th Century French Dry Bars
Brass, Iron, Oak
This early 20th century artisan-made oak barrel was originally used for calvados, a regional specialty apple brandy in Normandy, France. Resting on a wooden stand, this barrel featur...