The deep rich blue of these cobalt decanters speak for themselves. The wide bases were designed to create a low center of gravity helping to balance the decanters in rough seas. The clean cutting of the body is facet cut in a "rayed" pattern, the polished pontil and 4 rings along the neck and flattened stopper add to the complexity and beauty of this pair.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Hand blown crystal with facet cutting.
Wear consistent with age and use
Great Barrington, MA
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- 12 Venetian Goblets w/ White Cane Twist Stems & Gold Inclusions
- Twelve Handblown Salviati Latticino Goblets with Gold Leaf Inclusions
- Set of Twelve Libbey and Nash Silhouette Water Goblets with Opalescent Cat Connectors
- Set of Twelve Bohemian, Handblown Crystal Cranberry Overlay Tumblers
- Set of 12 Bimini Lauschaer Nude Stem Goblets W/ Original Labels
- Pair of Moser Monumental Green Handblown Crystal Decanters 22"
- 19th C. Baccarat Decanter With Neoclassical Gold Enamel
- Stevens And Williams Cobalt Overlay Decanter with S/S Mount
- 12 Handblown Crystal Mousseline Goblets Wines with Intaglio Cut Decoration
- Val Saint Lambert Art Deco Style Cranberry Overlay, Crystal Set of 12 Tumblers
- Set of 12 Moser Intaglio Cut Art Nouveau Green Shaded to Clear Wine Goblets
- 12 Signed Webb, England Forest Green Overlay Cut to Clear Wine Goblets
- Extraordinary 6 Piece Set-19th Century 4 Decanters, Claret and Pitcher Set of Handblown Cut Crystal
- Set of 12 Art Deco Moser/Bohemian Hand Painted, Artist Signed Sailfish Beer Mugs
- Lobmeyr 7 Piece Lobed Rose Shaded to Clear Crystal Cordial Set