Items Similar to Venini Yellow and White Murano Glass Ice Bucket Made in Italy in the 1980s View More
Venini Yellow and White Murano Glass Ice Bucket Made in Italy in the 1980s
It’s a Venini ice bucket made for the famous company Di Saronno producer of the Amaretto di Saronno. Yellow and white Murano glass is in perfect conditions.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1980
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 5.12 in. x W 6.3 in. x D 5.12 in.H 13 cm x W 16 cm x D 13 cm
- Seller LocationAci Castello, IT
- Reference NumberLU2394313541802
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Aci Castello, IT
More From This Seller
Arts & Crafts Copper and Brass British Ice Buck...
Early 20th Century English Arts and Crafts Barware
Set of two Arts & Crafts ice bucket made in England by Linton Metalware, copper and brass are in original patina and excellent conditions.
Vintage Plexiglass Squared Ice Bucket, Made in ...
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century Modern Barware
Amazing plexiglass square ice bucket, tortoise shell effect in the style of Gabriella Crespi, made in Italy in the 1970s, good conditions overall.
Art Deco Italian Black and Yellow Ceramic Ice Bucket, circa 1930
By Industria Ceramica Vicentina
Art Deco Italian Black and Yellow Ceramic Ice B...
Gio Ponti, Industria Ceramica Vicentina
Vintage 1930s Italian Art Deco Barware
An Italian ice bucket in the manner of Gio Ponti, signed Industria Ceramica Vicentina, just a little chip showed in a photo, not visible when it's closed.
Art Nouveau Copper and Brass Wine Cooler by Car...
Antique Early 1900s German Art Nouveau Wine Coolers
Rare engraved copper and brass wine cooler. It's made in Germany circa 1900. The engraving represent a sail boat on the sea.