- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950s
- ConditionExcellent. Some areas of paint loss to wood and metal. Great patina with acceptable wear..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 21 in.
H 53.34 cm
- Diameter14 in. (35.56 cm)
- Seller locationWashington, DC
- Reference numberLU86966018613
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Jacques Pouchain Serving Platter and Small Plat...
French Platters and Serveware
Jacques Pouchain (1925-2005) left Paris and gave up his architectural training in the 1950s for the South of France to devote himself to art and his pottery studio at Dieulefit. He p...