Mechanical mirrored ball. Mirror set into hollow faceted form of blackened wood and plaster atop a clockwork can. Attached to wood base, curving iron struts support vertical rotation, New York, circa 1900-1940.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900-1920
- ConditionGood. Time worn & excellent working condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30 in. x W 18 in. x D 15 in.
H 76.2 cm x W 45.72 cm x D 38.1 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Reference numberU100330881866
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like