Items Similar to Fantastic Monumental Double Handled Round 19th Century Dough Bowl
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Fantastic Monumental Double Handled Round 19th Century Dough Bowl
This wonderful worn dough bowl or trencher is in wonderful condition with a beautiful mellow patina. It has a small old tin repair on the right handle and a minor crack that runs through the base of the bowl. Great serving bowl for fruit or outdoor parties. This is a round most unusual hand-carved 19th century bowl.
- DimensionsHeight: 8 in. (20.32 cm)Width: 27 in. (68.58 cm)Depth: 18 in. (45.72 cm)
- StyleCountry (Of the Period)
- Materials and TechniquesPine,Patinated
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1800-1840
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. The condition is very good with minor age crack in bottom.Very sturdy and strong condition.
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference NumberSeller: Monumental Round 19Thc Hand Carved Dough Bowl With Handles1stDibs: LU79713062852
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$45 Standard Parcel Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 3-8 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Los Angeles, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Los Angeles, CA
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1985
1stDibs seller since 2004
1,129 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Los Angeles, CAThis hand-carved and original grungy undisturbed surface large dough bowl is in good condition with minor hairli...Category
Antique Early 19th Century American Primitive More Folk ArtMaterials
Wood$895 Sale Price52% Off
- Located in Los Angeles, CAThis amazing huge double handled 19th century field or cotton gathering basket is one of the largest we have eve...Category
Antique Late 19th Century American Adirondack More Folk ArtMaterials
Hickory$995 Sale Price59% Off
- Located in Los Angeles, CAThis fine early hand carved dough bowl was found in the mid west and is in worn and aged condition. The dry pati...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century American Adirondack Decorative BowlsMaterials
Wood$675 Sale Price24% Off
You May Also Like
19th Century Swedish Wooden Bowl with Handle
Located in Boden, SE
19th Century Swedish wooden bowl with handle from Northern Sweden. Large Folk Art Bowl manufactured in Northern Sweden. The bottom is marked with ownermarks. These bowls where esp...
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Folk Art More Folk Art
Large 19th Century Swing Handled Brass Pan
Located in Chillerton, Isle of Wight
Large 19th century swing handled brass pan This is a lovely looking Pan, the pan was obviously a very treasured piece, it has robust copper riveting and an iron swing handle A...
Antique Mid-19th Century Country More Folk Art
Appalachian Dough Bowl
Located in Asheville, NC
Chestnut bread bowl from the Appalachian Mountains. One could not ask for a better patina on this kind of piece.
Antique 19th Century American More Folk Art
19th Century Swedish Root Bowl
Located in Houston, TX
19th century Swedish root bowl in original condition. Very organic patina.
Antique 19th Century Swedish Serving Bowls
American 19th Century Cherry Bowl Hand Carved
Located in Wallkill, NY
This is a wonderful American 19th-century primitive cherry bowl or trencher, hand carved very thin 1/4" think, an extraordinary amount of work went into making this bowl without dama...
Antique Late 19th Century American Primitive More Folk Art
18th-19th Century Moroccan Wooden Couscous / Bread Bowl
Located in Amsterdam, NL
Beautiful weathered wooden Moroccan couscous/bread bowl. Highly decorative. Morocco circa 1750-1850, weathered and small losses and old repairs.
Antique 19th Century Moroccan Rustic Decorative Bowls
$916 Sale Price
19th Century English Hammered Copper Bed Warmer
Located in Savannah, GA
English hand-hammered copper warming pan with long turned wooden handle. The center of the hinged flip top lid features a sunburst motif with brass ring lift. The tooling above the r...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Country More Folk Art
19th Century Large Welsh Turned Treen Sycamore Diary Bowl
Located in Lowestoft, GB
A mid-19th century turned sycamore diary bowl. The bowl has a wonderful color with an untouched dry surface. Measures: 25.5cm in diameter, 10cm in height.
Antique Mid-19th Century Welsh Decorative Bowls
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery