- CreatorUnknown (Maker)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1890-1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent Condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 18 in. x W 26 in. x D 8.5 in.
H 45.72 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 21.59 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference number19Thc Antler Hat & Coat Rack
- Reference numberLU797110354901
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century Cowboys Stirrup Signed J.B. in Sil...
American More Folk Art
Leather, Iron, Silver
This early 19th century handmade cowboy stirrup is sterling silver inlay in a cast iron hand-forged base and is signed "JB" on left hand side of the stirrup. This is in amazing condi...