- CreatorUnknown (Weaver)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1910-1920
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Condition is good with even fading throughout..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 16 in. x W 33 in. x D 5 in.
H 40.64 cm x W 83.82 cm x D 12.7 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberEarly Navajo Saddle Blanket Weaving Bolster
- Reference numberLU79716623583
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Collection of Vintage Hand-Carved Wooden Navajo...
Navajo Indian Art
American Native American Objects
Hand-carved of desert hardwood, each has a unique graceful form. Overall measurements as arranged in the primary image are 11 x 12½ inches. Individual measurements (from left to rig...