Amazing one of a kind handmade train model, constructed from zinc, iron, and copper elements. There are movable parts and pieces, and it may have been an actual working steam operated model. This is an incredible piece of authentic Americana. This piece is quite substantial, and constructed in two sections.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Zinc, Iron, and Copper.
Very good; beautiful patina.
14 in. H x 50 in. W x 8 in. D
36 cm H x 127 cm W x 20 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Scarce "A Wonderful Time" Book by Silm Aarons, First Edition, 1974
- Neoclassical 1960s Steel and Brass Magazine Trolley after Maison Jansen
- Rare Signed "An Autobiography" by Richard Avedon Book, First Edition, 1993
- Modernist 1970s, French Lucite Pendant
- Rare Madonna "Sex" Book, 1992, 1st Edition
- "X-Ray" Photography Book, Francois Nars, 1999, 1st Edition
- Large Brutalist 1970s Hand-Wrought Studio Brass Pendant
- Sculptural 1970s Raw Topaz and Gold Pendant
- Rare "Lachapelle Land: Photographs David LaChapelle" Book, 1st Edition, 1996
- Rare "Hotel Lachapelle: Photographs" Book, David Lachepelle, 1st Edition, 1999
- "Mr. Right Is Dead," Book by Rona Jaffe, 1965
- Tall Architectural Pair of Sequoia Miller Art Pottery Covered Urns, 2009