- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Newly enameled, some wear to chrome plating.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 19.5 in.
H 49.53 cm
- Diameter17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberLIGHTING 1358
- Reference numberLU83252863972
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Atomic Chandelier with Opal Globes by Max Bill ...
Max Bill, Temde Leuchten
German Chandeliers and Pendants
Brass, Opaline Glass
Atomic chandelier with nine-glass globes was designed by the Swiss artist and designer Max Bill for Temde Leuchten. The globes are hand blown and fitted with a screwing device. It...