Leather wrapped floor lamp by Jacques Adnet designed in France, circa 1950s. Saddle-stitched leather over steel. Shade articulates up/down and left/right. On/off switch on base of lamp. Rewired with French twist cord. Original plug. Wired for US sockets. Minor wear consistent with age. Takes one E27 75w maximum bulb.
- CreatorJacques Adnet (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Rewired with french twist cord. Original plug. Wired for US sockets. Minor wear consistent with age. Takes one E27 75w maximum bulb.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 58.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 20.5 in.
H 148.59 cm x W 22.86 cm x D 52.07 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberFL1402
- Reference numberLU79476446543
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like