A wonderful 1960s Austrian flush ceiling light composed of a golden brass fixture holding 42 floral glass elements. Six-light sources. Newly rewired.
- CreatorChristoph Palme (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Newly wired.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 7 in.
H 17.78 cm
- Diameter19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Reference numberLU78675733513
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like