Brass sconces originally designed by Jules Wabbes, circa 1960s. These licensed re-editions are manufactured in Belgium. Made from anodized brass colored gilt aluminium. The eleven anodized aluminum strips provide diffused light at top and bottom. Wired for US junction boxes. Each sconce takes 1 E27 75w maximum halogen bulb.
- CreatorJules Wabbes (Designer)
- Production typeRe-Edition
- Production timeIt will take 8-9 weeks to make this piece
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture2016
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Wired for US junction boxes. Each sconce takes 1 E27 75w maximum halogen bulb.
H 11.8 in. x W 13.7 in. x D 7.3 in.
H 29.98 cm x W 34.8 cm x D 18.55 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberWF1363
- Reference numberLU79475839633
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like