Slim and elegant, the pair of early 19th century English silver-on-copper candlesticks have been electrified for modern flame bulbs. The lamps have been weighted at the bottom and have ball feet. The striped fabric shades in black and tan have black braided edges and plastic liners. Height with lampshade - 17" lampshade - D 3.50", W 5", H 4.25" 3577.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Some missing silver with the copper base showing through..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 14 in.
H 35.56 cm
- Diameter4.13 in. (10.5 cm)
- Seller locationGreat Barrington, MA
- Seller reference number3577
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU83349821683
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Great Barrington, MA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like