Items Similar to Pair of E. F. Caldwell Gilt Bronze Robert Adam Style Candelabra Form Lamps View More
Pair of E. F. Caldwell Gilt Bronze Robert Adam Style Candelabra Form Lamps
This beautiful pair of gilt bronze lamps feature neoclassical motifs, including urn form finials, bow knots, and acanthus leaves.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThese lamps are newly wired, and ready for use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 17 in. x W 12.5 in. x D 5 in.H 43.18 cm x W 31.75 cm x D 12.7 cm
- Seller LocationPittsburgh, PA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1388213220411
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pair of E. F. Caldwell Silvered Bronze Candelab...
Edward F. Caldwell & Co.
Early 20th Century American Régence Table Lamps
This first quality pair of heavily cast bronze three light candelabra are finely detailed, and feature hand chased neoclassical motifs.
Large Pair of Louis XVI Style Gilt Bronze and M...
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XVI Candelabras
This imposing pair of neoclassical style candelabra feature naturalistic floral branches. The urn form bases of Carrara marble, are on tripod hoofed feet and have satyr masks and swa...
Gilt Bronze and Blanc de Chine Porcelain Table Lamp by E. F. Caldwell
By Edward F. Caldwell
Gilt Bronze and Blanc de Chine Porcelain Table ...
Edward F. Caldwell
Early 20th Century American Belle Époque Table Lamps
The porcelain body features raised peony blossom and foliate motifs, and is mounted in very finely cast neoclassical style gilt bronze.
Pair of Silver Plated George III Style Candelab...
Edward F. Caldwell & Co.
Early 20th Century American George III Table Lamps
Pair of Georgian style two light silver plated candelabra form lamps, with hand chased, and repoussé decoration.