A neoclassical brass framed mirror in the Louis XVI style with an unusual shield shape. The crest has carved motifs of acanthus leaves, palmettes and garlands.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s-1970s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Minor discoloration on brass..
H 3 ft. 2 in. x W 18.25 in. x D 1.25 in.
H 97.16 cm x W 46.36 cm x D 3.18 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number13064
- Reference numberLU8690824277
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like