Actual working horse harness comprised of oiled leather collar, with hames of carved wood, brass ball and cone ends with iron rings refitted as a wall mirror. Originally use to harness horses to pull carriages.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Leather, wood, iron rings and buckles, mirror.
Very good original condition.
29 in. H x 19 in. W x 6 in. D
74 cm H x 48 cm W x 15 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Striking Labarge Wall Mirror with Beveled Smoked Glass Mosaic Border
- Primitive Syrian Pierced Mirror with Shelf and Bone Inlay
- Italian Carved-Wood Faux Bois Wall Mirror
- Tall Moorish Style Giltwood and Gesso Mirror
- Two 55" Tall Rococo Style Gilt Composition Mirrors
- Maitland Smith Rouge Marble and Inlaid Brass Arched Top Mirror
- Artes De Mexico Mirror with Red, Yellow and Orange Tole Flower Surround
- Ebonized and Gilt Hand-Carved Wood Wall Mirror by Jack Prager
- La Barge Italian Burl & Gilt Georgian Style Mirror
- 48" Tall Primitive Syrian Mirror with Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Carved and Parcel Giltwood Italian Neoclassical Style Mirror
- Grosfeld House Sunburst Top Mirror with Integral Brass Sconces