Items Similar to Curtiss-Wright R-1820 Cyclone Aircraft Engine Piston, Desk Accessory View More
Curtiss-Wright R-1820 Cyclone Aircraft Engine Piston, Desk Accessory
An authentic piston from a Curtiss-Wright R-1820 Cyclone aluminum engine that was mounted on the McDonnell Douglas Aircraft DC-3 also called Dakota. Mythical plane of the 1940s-1950s. Ventilated technical part, an example of the technical nature of aeronautical engines. This authentic aircraft’s part - a real Industrial masterpiece - will make a beautiful aviation themed decor desk for your home as paperweight for example.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1940
- Materials and TechniquesPolishedAluminum
- Condition DetailsThis piston has been used for many years. It has imperfections due to its age and use. These variations and imperfections are not defects and are now part of the history of this piece.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 4.34 in. x Dm 5.52 in.H 11 cm x Dm 14 cm
- Diameter5.52 in. (14 cm)
- Seller Locationsaint ouen, FR
- Seller Reference Number122RDR20181104PUB0013-2013-G-1
- Reference NumberLU4014312569441
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in saint ouen, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
'Cyclone' Wright R-1820 Aircraft Radial Engine Sculpture
By Cedric Bayle
'Cyclone' Wright R-1820 Aircraft Radial Engine ...
21st Century and Contemporary North American Industrial Mounted Objects
Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Sculpture made from an aircraft radial engine, the "cyclone" nine-cylinder Wright R-1820 manufactured by Curtiss-Wright in the 1950s. After a long time set a DC-3 "Dakota", this exce...
Aircraft L1011 Tri-Star Lockheed Instrument Panel
Vintage 1970s American Aviation Objects
Airplane Tri-Star locked L1011 hydraulic system instrument panel made of specific aviation alloy. Aeronautical piece that can be presented on a shelf. Four instruments have original ...
Aircraft Lycoming Engine Dining Room Table
2010s American Dining Room Tables
Glass, Wood, Steel
Made of an American 0-290-D2 authentic aircraft Lycoming engine, certified in 1961. This engine was used especially for the legendary Piper PA-18 Super Cub. Airplane inspired dining...
Pedestal Service Table Aircraft Lycoming Engine...
Late 20th Century American Gueridon
This authentic aviation Lycoming crankshaft was made by hand on a solid oak base whose foot was designed for this piece with aeronautical titanium bolts. On the other part of the c...